At Hello Garage of Seattle, our mission is to transform garages and create remarkable customer experiences. As a Team Lead for Hello Garage, you will help redefine this unique industry by leading the Dream Team, performing safe, correct, and efficient installations that meet or exceed company standards and customer expectations, and serving as the customer's main point of contact during installation. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA and reports to the General Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead, Manage, and Hold the Installer Accountable
- Provide clear direction to the Installer.
- Courteously correct the Installer as necessary.
- Encourage the Installer for doing things the right way
- Show appreciation to the Installer.
- Listen and/or answer Installer's concerns and questions, elevating them to the General Manager when appropriate.
- Get Work Done on Time on Budget
- Talk to the Garage Guru to understand the customer's proposal prior to installation.
- Review project details to determine what materials, tools, and equipment will be needed.
- Assist the Installer as necessary in loading, unloading, cleaning, and organizing the truck.
- Correctly and efficiently install the customer's project to meet or exceed company standards.
- Work with the General Manager on scheduling projects.
- Meet daily and weekly installation goals
- Create Remarkable Customer Experiences.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in appearance, words, and actions.
- Show respect for the customer and their property.
- Communicate with the customer prior to and throughout the installation.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Operate Safely
- Operate in a safe manner according to company safety guidelines.
- Stop the job if there is imminent danger to a person or property.
- Manage/Track Inventory
- Conduct routine inventory counts with GM and tracks inventory usage/levels.
- Manage Tools and Equipment
- Ensure tools and equipment are clean and in working order for every job.
- Perform regular maintenance on tools and equipment.
- If there is a problem with a tool and/or piece of equipment, work with the General Manager to get it repaired or replaced.
- Live Out the Company's Purpose, Mission, and Values.
- Demonstrate Regular, Reliable Attendance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred
- Ability to lift or move up to 100 lb.
- Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level
- Ability to ascend and descend a ladder
- Ability to understand and speak in English preferred
- Ability to operate a phone and apps
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred and
- 1+ years of experience in the construction trades and
- 1+ years of management experience or
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
- Plus a valid driver's license and a safe driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Sid Rao
Email: [email protected]
Apply For This Job
All fields with (*) are required